In other news, I haven't made a blog entry in a while. Life always seems to get in the way of finding time to write.
How have you been? Yes. You. The one staring at the monitor. What's new in your life?
Is anyone reading this?
I just got back into town from a week of vacation. Here's what I learned over the past week (and documented with my iPhone):
1. The world can be pretty:
2. Aerosmith may have been right when they said "Life's a journey, not a destination..."
3. Sometimes, you need to have a drink.
4. ...And forget about how absurd work can be.
5. Sometimes you need to hit a ball.
6. Or ride a bike.
7. Or forget about high cholesterol.